2. Personal Information
SLK Software Services or its authorized officers will collect personal Information as may be needed for the purposes of business of the companies. Employees and Prospective employees may be required to furnish sensitive personal data or information, to enable the company to evaluate and assess employment criteria. The companies may share such information with its customers and service providers as maybe necessary for the business purposes and for providing employee benefits. All such personal information is dealt with the highest levels of confidentiality and to this effect the company complies with and has in place the necessary systems and controls as required by the ISO 27001:2005 standard. Such information will be used only for the purpose it has been furnished, to ensure prompt and efficient responses and service to company’s customers and employee benefits. SLK Software Services may distribute or make available any such information to any third parties as detailed above.
3. Cookies and other Technologies
SLK Software Services will sometimes collect anonymous information from website visits. This is for monitoring visits to our website and analyzing trends and statistics. SLK will maintain the highest levels of confidentiality about such information. If any visitor does wish to disclose such information, he may disable his cookies.
4. Contacting the website
For questions regarding the Privacy Practices or any other information about the website please contact email@example.com.
a) The Website www.slkgroup.com is the website of SLK Software Services Pvt. Ltd. (SLK Soft) having its registered office at SLK1, KHB Industrial Area, Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560064 . The website is owned, administered and monitored by SLK Software Services Pvt. Ltd.
- b) The content, text, and logos contained in this website are the property of SLK Soft and is Proprietary Information of SLK Soft and is subject to copyright protection.
- c) Copyright © 2018, SLK Software Services Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
- d) The User may not copy, distribute, display, download, reproduce, modify, repost, transmit or use any part of the website without the prior written consent of SLK Soft. Any such act may constitute a violation of copyright, trademark, patent or other applicable laws and will give rise to civil or criminal penalties.
- e) All the contents, services or information available on the website are or an “as is” basis and SLK Soft disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including but not limited to their accuracy, fitness or merchantability for any particular purpose. SLK Soft will not be liable for any claims or damages on this account to any User.
- f) SLK Soft shall have the right to be indemnified against all suits, actions, costs and damages that may arise on account of the misuse or misrepresentation of the contents of the website by any user.
- g) SLK Soft shall not be in any way liable to any User for any damages that maybe caused to any computer, software or other equipment on account of any download of the contents of the website.
- i) SLK Soft does not take any responsibility for the contents of any links to any third party websites that may be provided on the website. The User is required to read and understand the terms of usage of the respective website and shall be governed by the same. SLK Soft shall not be liable for any damages or penalties arising out of the usage of such websites.
6. Terms & Conditions (Register to win an iPhone 6S or Apple Watch – Contest)
The Raffle draw held by SLK for “Individuals registering for the raffle draw on the SLK mobile App/website”:
Attendees of Oracle Open World who register on the SLK APP / Website for the raffle draw
Either one (1) apple watch (Stainless Steel) or one (1) iPhone 6S (64 GB) depending on winners choice. The number of prizes may be increased or decreased or cancelled at SLK’s absolute discretion based on the terms and conditions listed herein.
Terms and conditions for SLK Contest:
a) SLK reserves the right at its absolute discretion to cancel the raffle draw if it does not receive the requisite number of entries. SLK accepts a minimum number of 50 entries to conduct the raffle draw. SLK may at its discretion increase the number of prizes if it receives sufficiently large number of entries.
b) A participant may increase his/her chances of winning as detailed below-
1 chance to win by registering (valid business title, email and phone number required)
2 more chances to win for attending SLK Sponsored event
3 more chances to win for meeting with SLK experts
The same will be communicated through mail too
c) SLK does not make any assurance or guarantees as to any participant chances of winning the prize(s). SLK will ensure a reasonable and fair method of selection of winners. However, SLK’s decision is absolutely final and the participants will not have any right to question, verify or dispute SLK’s decision.
d) Raffle for the prize(s) will be held electronically on Friday, October 30th 2015 and winner(s) will be notified via email. Delivery of the prize will depend on Apple’s product delivery lead-time.
e) SLK does not provide any guaranties or warranties on the performance of the prize(s) distributed by it or provide any support in respect of the same. All prize(s) will come with the manufactures standard terms of warranty, usage and support.
f) The prizewinner will be required to provide the required information/details as maybe required by the shipper of the product.
g) SLK employees, their immediate family members and employees of competitors are excluded from participating.
h) A maximum of one prize will be awarded per individual.